Hi! Today i’m going to be doing an award! I’ve already done the Siblinghood Award last month when Erika in Bookventureland nominated me, but i’ve been tagged again! Twice!
You can see the first one i did here
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
1. Pick one of your favorite books, and construct a playlist for it. Try to choose between 5-8 songs that fit the theme and tone of this book.
Since this is going to be quite a long post if i do this, i’m just going pick one song…Hmm, how about Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas and Bad Blood by Taylor Swift
2. If you could be best friends with one character, who would it be? Why do you think you’d get along, and what would you two fight about if there were to be fights?
Ooh, i think Annabeth Chase, and we’d get along because we’re so similar, though we might get into a fight over Percy.
3. If you could live in one fictional world, where would you live?
My answer always: Harry Potter
4. Books have some of the most wonderful quotes among them. Which is one of your favorite quotes, and why does it resonate with you?
There are so many! I think something from the Dauntless mainfesto, it went something like this, “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery…” I like this quote because it’s telling you that the little things that you do matters.
5. Someone tells you that they’re trying to get into reading, but they have no idea where to start. When you ask them their genre preferences, they’re clueless. Give them a recommendation for: a fantasy, a contemporary, a non-fiction, a classic and a genre of your choice.
A fantasy: Harry Potter, Contemporary: Anna and the French Kiss, Non-Fiction: Unbroken, Classic: Little Woman, another fantasy: Throne of Glas
6. There’s a zombie apocalypse and zombies are approaching your house. You have to leave as soon as possible, and you can only take one book with you. Which book do you take?
My signed copy of Throne of Glass. I could just get another Harry Potter book, but Throne of Glass is signed!!!
7. If you could redesign one book cover, which would it be, and what would you change?
The Vampire Academy/Bloodlines covers. *shudders* I can’t with these covers, they’re sooo bad. I don’t know how exactly i would change them, but getting rid of the close up on frowning people would be step one.
8. Pick one of your favorite books, one that hasn’t yet been made into a movie. Tell us your dream fan-cast.
I’m so bad at dream casting, but i feel like Julian Morris would make a good Dorian…(I can’t wait to see the casting for the Throne of Glass TV show!!!)
9. What was the most disappointing book of 2015 so far?
I keep saying the same book, so i’m going to change it up. I didn’t really like the sequel to the Dairy Queen, which is titled the Off Season, it just didn’t have the same vibe the first book did.
10. If you could have one fictional animal as a pet, what would it be?
So i’m not really a pet kind of person, but one of those familiars from White Hot Kiss would be cool, weird, but cool.
1.What is your favorite book series you have read recently?
Throne of Glass! But that isn’t so recent, so let’s go with, well, actually, i haven’t read many series this year, or at least finished many, so let’s go with Throne of Glass.
2. Favorite children’s book and why?
Junie B. Jones. It was one of the first books that i can remember loving and reading all the time, like, i’d go to the library, and get 10 Junie B. Jones books to read, and then come back the next week, all done with them, and having read them all.
3. Where is your favorite place to read?
My room, usually on my bed.
4. Do you prefer shopping online or in the store?
In a perfect world, shopping in the store would be the best, but since i can’t drive yet, doing that is tricky, because my parents never have the time. Also, online shopping is cheaper, and since i use my own money to buy books most of the time, cheaper is always better. But i really love the experience of picking books off of shelves and then carrying like 5 bags full of books home.
5. What are you favorite TV shows?
I don’t really have time to watch TV anymore, but i do love Dancing with the Stars, Law and Order, and CSI Miami at the moment
6. Which is better: book or movie adaptation? why?
Book fore sure! You get to see much more of the characters and their inside thoughts. Plus movies always have to be shortened if the book is too long.
7. If you could live in a book, which would you live in?
8. Which book do you find yourself recommending most frequently?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas and Shatter Me by Tahera Mafi
9. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
Somewhere where the ocean is blue and clear, and it’s beautiful.
10. Favorite type of M&M. This is a serious one 🙂
Don’t they all taste the same? Blue probably.
1. Pick a book for every letter of your first name
2. What’s the tenth book on your shelf?
3. What are you currently reading?
4. Would you rather get a book signed, or get a free book?
5. Who is your fictional crush at the moment?
6. What is the biggest book on your shelf (Page number wise)
7. What is the smallest book on your shelf (Page number wise)
8. Do you have a ship that you called would sail from the moment you met the characters?
9. What is a series that you just couldn’t finish?
10. What is your name backwards?
Kara @ Ink and Paper
Anthony @ A Very Awkward Blog
Sarah and Faith @ Sublime Reads
Lindsay and Hannah @ Untamed Shrews
Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
Kimberly @ From Narnia to Neverland
Alyssa @ Alyssa is Reading
Reg @ She Latitude
As usual, please link back to my blog if you do this award so i can check it out. Also, i know that it’s busy time of year for a lot of people, so don’t feel pressured to this award. I understand 😉
So that’s it for today! Thanks so much for reading!