Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse tagged me to do the BFF book tag!
The original tag was created by Chantal @ CK’s Reading Corner.
1. Setting the Example: A pair/group of book bff’s that you love?
Obviously the famous trio Harry, Ron, and Hermione
2. Childhood Bestie: Which book character would you have like to grown up with?
I feel like Maxon would have been an amazing friend and Amberly would have been an amazing mom. (Which they both already are).
3. Frenemy: Which book character would bring out your competitive side?
I feel like June would.
4. Fashion Guru: Who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
Rose Hathaway, I feel like we might have similar fashion tastes
5. The Bad Influence: Which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
Ha! Will Herondale, does this even surprise anyone?
6. Blood Brothers: Which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (You can do both if you want.)
Annabeth Chase for sure. We’d be awesome friends, AND sisters!
7. Mother Hen: Which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
8. The Counselor: Which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
Izzy! I feel like she would give good relationship advice.
9. More than friends: Who would be your book bf/ gf (if you like both genders you can choose one of each, but only one choice per gender!)
Rhysand!! I haven’t read A Court of Mist and Fury yet but I’m excited to do so as I hope we see more Rhysand. (Please don’t spoil me in the comments haha)
Some recent followers! Thank you so much for following my blog!
Morgan @ Happily Ever Bookish
Chels @ Scribble Babble
Katherine @ Fabled Haven
Joyce @ The Book Harpy
Ali @ The Bandar Blog