It’s time for another…drumroll please! A blog award!!
- Thank and link the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 Facts About Me:
1. I have officially joined my school’s track team and am loving it!
2. I write for my school’s newspaper
3. Although I’m very organized, my desk at home never seems to be with the amount of papers that pile up
4. I’m on my school’s mock trial team
5. I cannot draw for my life
6. I can sort of sing and dance, if it’s PaTD! that is
7. I’m a virgo (though I don’t know what that means, help horoscope people)
8. I read Twilight when I was like 9
9. There are currently 4 empty water bottles on my desk (see, messy desk)
10. I always run out of eraser on my pencil from math class
11. Nutella is life
1. What is your dream job?
To be a writer!
2. If you could go anywhere in the world for a week. all expenses paid, where would you go?
Aw that would be amazing! Probably somewhere where the water is clear and I would be able to see my toes whilst swimming (Love that east coast water, not)
3. Describe your perfect winter night
Hot chocolate, cozy socks, cookies, and a book
4. What book(s) are you currently reading?
-Currently in the middle of Drums of Autumn, but that was a month ago cause it expired on me. So then I started Library of Souls and I’ve been so busy that I’ve only been reading a few pages a day, so I’m also halfway done with that one. I’m reading Frankenstein in school, and supposed to be reading the Alchemist for school too, but I haven’t gotten around to that one yet.
Update: Hi. That was the old what I was reading. Now I’m reading Passenger and Drums of Autumn. (Review for Library of Souls to come).
5. Are you keeping up with (or binge watching) any shows right now?
Yes! I don’t watch much TV because I don’t have time or Netflix, but I keep up with Shadowhunters on the Freeform app, and in Journalism, we’re watching How to Get Away with Murder! We just started season 2 🙂
6. What’s your favorite dessert?
Ice cream, cookies, chocolate, cake, ice cream cake, whipped cream, cheesecake, I could go on forever.
7. Do you have any hidden talents?
Nah, not really. I mean, I’m small in size and have no arm muscle strength, but I’m somehow able to do pull ups, I don’t even know.
8. Cats or dogs?
Um. I don’t really know, I’m not a big animal person, sorry!
9. What’s your favorite season?
Summer is too hot and has too many mosquitoes, Winter is too cold and has too much snow. Spring makes me sneeze. Fall has leaves. Fall it is.
10. If you had another blog, what would it be about?
Probably either rants on things where I complain, or a positivity health and fitness blog for girls (and boys too I suppose)
11. What makes you happy?
Little things. Good grades, my friends and family. Reading all day without a care.
1. What is your ALL TIME favorite snack?
Chocolate chip granola bars!
2. What is your MOST anticipated release for 2016?
Currently it’s the Rose and the Dagger
3. Who is your OTP?
Claire and Jamie Fraser
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
NYC. Or LA. I don’t know. Things seem to happen there.
5. What is your favorite season?
Ah, we did this one already, fall!
6. What is your favorite movie?
Mockingjay part 2 or the book thief currently.
7. What is one book you will always recommend?
Throne of Glass
8. If you could ship yourself with any book character, who would it be and why?
Jamie. (Fraser) He’s hot. Also Rhysand and Rowan. They’re also hot. Thank you Sarah J. Maas for creating such gorgeous males.
9. What is your favorite genre to read?
YA Fantasy, though I’m really digging adult/new adult romance at the moment
10. Do you lend out your books?
Nope. I did it twice to my friend, but purely out of selfish reasons so she could finally read the the One and the Heir so I would have someone to discuss it with, duh.
11. If you could have brunch with any author who would it be?
Sarah J. Maas!!!!!!!!
1. Favorite number from 1 to 10?
2. IPhone, Android, or other?
3. Favorite music genre?
4. First book you read this month?
5. Last book you reviewed?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Pen or pencil?
8. If you could travel back to any time period, which one would you travel back to?
9. Celebrity you’d want to meet? (Or not)
10. Favorite/prettiest book cover at the moment?
11. Jeans or leggings?
Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads
Emma @ Emma the Book Lover
Tori @ Book Dreamer
Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
Aaand that is all for today. Hopefully, my Captive Prince trilogy review will be up sometime this week along with Library of Souls 🙂