Hi there, Anthony @AVeryAwkwardBlog tagged me to do the My Life in Books tag, so yeah, i’m doing it.
1. Find a book for each of your initials
2. Count your age along your bookshelf. Which book is it?
I actually just reorganized my shelf to fit my books better, so now it’s City of Heavenly Fire. And i’m 15 years old.
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country
Funny enough, same series! I live in New York, and this books takes place in mostly Brooklyn, and that’s where i was born, though i don’t live in Brooklyn anymore.
4. A book that represents a destination you would love to travel to
5. Pick a book that is your favorite color
6. Which book do you have the fondest memory of?
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
It’s Alice in Wonderland in Russian and its meant for like kids and i had the hardest time reading it cause my Russian is so crappy and my 3 year old cousin speaks it better than me
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the greatest feeling of accomplishment when you read it?
I’m going to change up the question to: Which book gave you the greatest feelings of accomplishment when you read it?
This massive baby (Little Women)
Anyone else who wants to this quick fun tag!
Thank you so much for reading, and hopefully i’ll have my Six of Crows review up tomorrow or Sunday
P.S. Something went wrong with this post originally. I published it yesterday, but wordpress is saying that i published it on november 11. I have no idea why. So i’m republishing it…sorry if you’re seeing it twice.
This also means that i’m posting twice in one day as my six of crows review will be up in an hour or so. Ugh, i have no idea what happened! Any suggestions?