Hi! So this is my second top ten Tuesday, which is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
Since i alternate between buying books and borrowing them from the library, i’m going to do this top ten Tuesday a little differently. I’m going to list the top ten authors that i would auto buy books from, and ones that i would auto get from the library, the moment they have it.
So, here we go!
- Cassandra Clare. I have all of her books, with the exception of the Bane Chronicles, which i read from the library. She is definitely an auto buy author because i can never wait for the library to get around to buying her books, so i just buy them for myself
3. Sarah J. Maas is one of my favorite authors at the moment, and i auto buy every time a new book comes out.
4. Morgan Matson currently has three YA contemporary books out, and i own only one, but i’ve read the other two. If she writes any more books, i will definitely either buy them, or borrow from the library!
5. Marissa Meyer only has one series out, all of the book which i read, but if she writes another one, i will totally read it!
6. Colleen Hoover. Even though i own zero of her books, every time she has a new one, i read it. To be honest, i still have not read Hopeless and Losing Hope, oops. I meant to, but i never did.
7. I suppose Kiera Cass should make this list, as i own all of her books, and will read or buy the books that she comes out with later. 🙂
8. Veronica Roth! I’ve read/own all of her books, and i heard that she has a some new books coming out, and i will definitely be reading those!
9. Rainbow Rowell. Most of her books are adult, but i’ve read all of her books anyway, and will read automatically any new ones that come out. 😉
10. Jandy Nelson. I’ve read all of her books, and will continue to read them as she writes them.:)
The reason J.K. Rowling isn’t on the list is because i’ve only read her Harry Potter series. I don’t have plans to read the Casual Vacancy or her Robert Galbraith series, because that genre doesn’t interest me. If she writes more fantasy or YA or children’s, then yes, i would read those.
So, that’s it for this Top Ten Tuesday! What are your auto buy/borrow authors?
Thanks for reading, and i’ll see you in the next one!