Thank you so much Reader in a Reverie for nominating me for a Liebster Award! For those of you who don’t know, a Liebster Award is given to a blogger with less than 200 followers and it brings the blogging community together and recognizes those starting out.
1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
2) Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you
3) Give 11 random facts about yourself
4) Nominate 11 blogs you think are deserving of the award
5) Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
6) Give them 11 questions to answer
Reader in a Reverie’s Questions:
1) Favorite book of 2015 so far?
I’m going to go with A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas! Sarah is one of my favorite writers and her other series, Throne of Glass is just as incredible!
2) If you could live in any world from any book, where would you choose?
Hmm, a bit obvious, but Harry Potter it is 🙂
3) Can you read while listening to music?
No way! I love music and i love books, so when i’m doing both at the same time, i just end up singing to the song, and i don’t pay attention to the book.
4) If you were to have a bookish tea party, which 3 authors would you invite and why?
J.K. Rowling, (to convince her to write me an 8th book of course), Sarah J. Maas, (she’s just a wonderful human being and one of my favorite current authors), and Morgan Matson, (her contemporary books are amazing!)
5) Do you have a go-to genre?
Fantasy or contemporary romances
6) What is a book you would recommend to anyone?
A series that is great for both genders is Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan, other than that, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
7) What is your favourite childhood book?
Probably Junie B. Jones, or the Ramona books
8) Favourite book to movie adaptation?
9) A hyped book that you loved?
Throne of Glass and the Lunar Chronicles, oh! And Miss. Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children!
10) A hyped book that you didn’t like?
Daughter of Smoke and Bone or We Were Liars
11) Why did you start blogging?
I needed to let out my feelings on books and my family told me i was annoying them and that they didn’t care about my fictional characters! Gasp!
11 Facts about me!
1. I’m 14 years old (turning 15 in September!)
2. I was addicted to YouTube up until last month
3. I used to hardcore love Jamie Campbell Bower
4. I hate bacon and fish
5. I hate math and science
6. I speak Russian semi fluently!
7. I do tae-kwon-do
8. I ballroom dance
9. I sleep with my socks on in the winter and fall
10. I love the color blue!
11. I think that Audrey Hepburn is beautiful!
Questions for my Nominees!
1. If you could bring a book character back to life, who would it be?
2. If you could spend a day with a book character, who would it be?
3. Favorite genre?
4. Last book you read?
5. Favorite ship?
6. Top 5 summer reads you’d take on vacation?
7. A book you want to see a movie made of?
8. If an author was going to add a book to a series, which series?
9. E-books or real books?
10. Favorite reading position?
11. A book you hated?